2017 Membership Rates
(view membership brochure here)
- USA Ultimate memberships are non-refundable. Membership is a voluntary relationship as part of the national community of ultimate players, coaches, organizers, parents, friends, family and supporters. It is not tied to any specific event or program that USAU operates or sanctions, nor is membership a guarantee of participation (please be familiar with all guidelines and restrictions, criteria, dates, locations, etc associated with any event or program before assuming eligibility to participate). USAU operates for the benefit of and in service to its members, and thus, nearly all of its activities, events, and programs are restricted to its members, whose dues cover the operating costs of the organization.
- USA Ultimate memberships are based on the calendar year (January 1 – December 31). Any memberships purchased through November 30 will expire on December 31 of the current year (or the appropriate corresponding year for multi-year memberships). Memberships for the following year will become available on/around December 1.
Non-player level memberships include Coach, Friends & Family, and Youth-Serving Organization; playing in USAU championship, sanctioned or insured events at any level is not included in the benefits of those levels.
Read more about membership level eligibility and benefits HERE before purchasing your membership.
Can I upgrade my membership? How?
You can upgrade an annual membership from one level to another as long as you upgrade for the remainder of your membership.
How to upgrade 1 Year memberships:
1. Log into your account and click "Upgrade Membership" under your current membership level status.
How to upgrade multi-year memberships:
1. Email your request to email@example.com.
2. You will receive an invoice via email for the difference in cost of membership.
3. Once you complete the payment, notify firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive notification, we will upgrade your membership.
Please allow a few days for the process to complete (request, invoice, payment, and processing the upgrade).
Are memberships refundable?
No. USA Ultimate memberships are not refundable and are not a guarantee of participation with any tie to a specific event or program that USAU operates or sanctions.
Membership is a voluntary relationship as part of the national community of ultimate players, coaches, organizers, parents, friends, family and supporters. USAU operates for the benefit of and in service to its members, whose dues cover the operating costs of the organization and efforts to advance the sport at all levels across the nation.
What should I do if I can't access my account?
If you can't access your account because you have forgotten the password, simply request a password reset link to be sent to the e-mail on the account. If you no longer have access to the e-mail on your account, contact USA Ultimate at email@example.com with your name and date of birth.