USA Ultimate Weekly (November 14, 2016)
Posted: November 14, 2016 03:52 PM
Welcome to USA Ultimate Weekly, where we'll provide you with brief, weekly updates on happenings at USA Ultimate!
November 14, 2016:
• The first step in our new strategic planning process is underway. Take 5-10 minutes to complete the survey you received in your inbox, and let us know how we're doing. Surveys close Monday, Nov. 21.
• Following the initial survey, a series of town hall meetings will take place around the country next spring to get additional input from the community. The final strategic plan will be unveiled as part of the sport's 50th anniversary celebration at the 2018 National Championships.
• Immerse yourself in some of the best ultimate of the year - ESPN footage from the 2016 National Championship semifinals and finals is now posted on our YouTube page.
• The Hall of Fame voters are still accepting community feedback on their slate of finalists for this year's Hall of Fame class. Feedback will be accepted through Wednesday, Nov. 16.
• en·tre·pre·neur /äntr?pr?'n?r/ noun - a person who organizes and operates a business or businesses
We're looking for entrepreneurs interested in leading one of our new state-based organizations beginning in 2017! You can find more details at usaultimate.org/jobs/#state. Email email@example.com with questions.
Check out the USA Ultimate mobile app!
The app is available for free for both iOS and Android.
The initial launch of the app allows you to follow events, keep up with news, watch videos, check rules and read the USA Ultimate magazine.
• ICYMI: Last week's USA Ultimate Weekly
Is there something you'd like to see here in future weeks? Let us know at #usauweekly.
Would you like to see USA Ultimate Weekly in your inbox?
Have any questions or comments? We welcome community feedback and discussion made in a respectful manner. Please refrain from profanity or personal attacks, as such public comments negatively reflect on our sport and community.