USA Ultimate Weekly (March 13, 2017)
Posted: March 13, 2017 04:58 PM
Welcome to USA Ultimate Weekly, where we'll provide you with brief, weekly updates on happenings at USA Ultimate!
March 13, 2017:
• Due to Winter Storm Stella, the first two stops on USA Ultimate's Vision Tour - New York and Boston - have been postponed. The tour will now kick off next week in Washington, D.C.
• Dozens of the best athletes in the country were in Dallas this weekend vying for spots on the U.S. World Games team.
• This week in Women's History Month, we're honoring Molly Goodwin, a Hall of Famer and the first player to win 11 championship titles.
• Week two of the college rankings are live. Check them out!
• College teams: make sure you're ready for the postseason! Register for your conference championship event before the deadline on April 2.
• Eleven more college regular-season events took place around the country last weekend. Keep up with the season and events results on the college page.
Check out the USA Ultimate mobile app!
The app is available for free for both iOS and Android.
The app allows you to follow events, update scores, keep up with news, watch videos, check rules and read the USA Ultimate magazine.
• ICYMI: Most recent USA Ultimate Weekly
Is there something you'd like to see here in future weeks? Let us know at #usauweekly.
Would you like to see USA Ultimate Weekly in your inbox?
Have any questions or comments? We welcome community feedback and discussion made in a respectful manner. Please refrain from profanity or personal attacks, as such public comments negatively reflect on our sport and community.