USA Ultimate Weekly (June 13, 2016)
Posted: June 13, 2016 05:51 PM
Welcome to USA Ultimate Weekly, where we'll provide you with brief, weekly updates on happenings at USA Ultimate!
June 13, 2016:
• There are just two days left to register for the U-16 girls' free agent team that will compete at the Youth Club Championships!
This is a great opportunity for girls from around the U.S. who don't have a local team to compete at the best youth tournament in the country, all while learning from some great coaches and making some new friends.
• The 2016 College Awards were announced last week. Check out everyone who was honored with spots on All-Region and All-Freshmen teams, as well as those named Player of the Year, Freshman of the Year and Coach of the Year!
• The World Ultimate and Guts Championships are officially less than a week away. Game and streaming schedules have been posted, and athletes are beginning to make their way to London.
• Want to show your support for your U.S. National Teams? Five Ultimate has you covered with all the official U.S.A. gear.
• College teams - just two days are left in the application period for the first year of the ACE Program. Applications are due Wednesday, June 15.
• It's been a busy year for UltiPhotos too! Our official photgraphy partners caught some of the best moments of this spring's championship events. Check out all their complete coverage:
- Beach Championships
- Central Championships
- Southern Championships
- D-III Championships
More complete coverage of the year's championships, including the College Championships, Northeastern and Western Championships, WUGC and more, are still to come.
Check out the USA Ultimate mobile app!
The app is available for free for both iOS and Android.
The initial launch of the app allows you to follow events, keep up with news, watch videos, check rules and read the USA Ultimate magazine.
Is there something you'd like to see here in future weeks? Let us know at #usauweekly.
Would you like to see USA Ultimate Weekly in your inbox?
Have any questions or comments? We welcome community feedback and discussion made in a respectful manner. Please refrain from profanity or personal attacks, as such public comments negatively reflect on our sport and community.