USA Ultimate Weekly (February 13, 2017)
Posted: February 13, 2017 04:09 PM
Welcome to USA Ultimate Weekly, where we'll provide you with brief, weekly updates on happenings at USA Ultimate!
February 13, 2017:
• The 2017 Triple Crown Tour guidelines are now available. Check out the changes for this year.
• A fifth Japanese team (the mixed division's second), committed to the 2017 U.S. Open.
• Register now for Beach Westerns and the Beach Championships. Phase one applications close Feb. 17 / March 3.
• Join the USA Ultimate team! Applications for the open Manager of Competition and Athlete Programs - Youth position close this Wednesday, February 15.
• The college roster deadline is fast approaching. Registrar-approved rosters must arrive at USAU headquarters by 5 p.m. MT on Friday, March 3.
Already sent in your roster? You can check its status on the roster log.
• The college regular season is in full swing. Nearly 100 teams competed this weekend, with Oregon State (M) and California-Davis taking titles at the Stanford Open. LSU (M) and Cornell (W) got the weekend's other big wins at T-Town Throwdown and AFDC Luminous, respectively.
Keep up with the season on our college page.
• Help us pick the 2017 college series disc design! Vote by liking, sharing or commenting on our Twitter poll.
• From the archives: One of the best comebacks of all time - Riot v. Fury in the 2008 National Championship finals.
Check out the USA Ultimate mobile app!
The app is available for free for both iOS and Android.
The app allows you to follow events, update scores, keep up with news, watch videos, check rules and read the USA Ultimate magazine.
• ICYMI: Most recent USA Ultimate Weekly
Is there something you'd like to see here in future weeks? Let us know at #usauweekly.
Would you like to see USA Ultimate Weekly in your inbox?
Have any questions or comments? We welcome community feedback and discussion made in a respectful manner. Please refrain from profanity or personal attacks, as such public comments negatively reflect on our sport and community.