USA Ultimate Weekly (April 4, 2017)
Posted: April 4, 2017 01:42 PM
Welcome to USA Ultimate Weekly, where we'll provide you with brief, weekly updates on happenings at USA Ultimate!
April 4, 2017:
• Preliminary end-of-season college rankings are live! Teams have until 11:59 p.m. MT on Wednesday, April 5, to review the rankings and excluded games and report any errors to USA Ultimate College Manager Tom Manewitz.
• STAR programming is back tonight with the first in a series of webinars for college teams.
Tune in tonight at 9 p.m. ET as Marisa Rafter (California Pie Queens) and Jesse Shofner (Oregon Fugue) share their insight around developing a team culture, setting goals, managing your team(s) and more in the college women's division.
• Chicago and Minneapolis were the most recent stops on the Vision Tour, with great crowds and conversations in both cities.
We're excited to be in Seattle tonight, with Oakland on deck.
Find the stop nearest you: usaultimate.org/2017visiontour.
• Throughout Women's History Month, we shined a spotlight on some of the most influential women in our sport's history - so far. Who might be included in that category in the next 10 or 20 years?
• The U.S. Men's, Men's Masters and Men's Grand Masters Beach National Teams met in Galveston, Texas recently to train and connect generations of ultimate players.
• Interested in hosting a college mixed regional event this fall? Submit your bids now!
Check out the USA Ultimate mobile app!
The app is available for free for both iOS and Android.
The app allows you to follow events, update scores, keep up with news, watch videos, check rules and read the USA Ultimate magazine.
• ICYMI: Most recent USA Ultimate Weekly
Is there something you'd like to see here in future weeks? Let us know at #usauweekly.
Would you like to see USA Ultimate Weekly in your inbox?
Have any questions or comments? We welcome community feedback and discussion made in a respectful manner. Please refrain from profanity or personal attacks, as such public comments negatively reflect on our sport and community.