USA Ultimate Weekly (April 10, 2017)
Posted: April 10, 2017 11:32 AM
Welcome to USA Ultimate Weekly, where we'll provide you with brief, weekly updates on happenings at USA Ultimate!
April 10, 2017:
• Final end-of-regular-season rankings and bid allocations for the college postseason have been posted! Check out who finished the regular season at the top and who earned bids for their regions.
Men's Bid Allocations
Women's Bid Allocations
• The college postseason starts this weekend! Week one of conference championships includes 62 events set to take place around the country. Follow along with scores and results on the USA Ultimate mobile app and at usaultimate.org/college.
• STAR webinars continue this week with program designed for D-III and developmental teams!
Join Marianna Heckendorn and Michael Ball tomorrow night as they discuss D-III topics, and join Jim Aspholm on Thursday as he discusses the developmental division.
• Last week on the Vision Tour, we had two great conversations with the ultimate communities in Seattle and the Bay Area.
This week, join us in Atlanta tomorrow night and in Raleigh on Wednesday!
With just a couple more weeks to go, find the stop nearest you: usaultimate.org/2017visiontour.
• Haven't been able to make it to one of the Vision Tour stops? You can catch up on the conversation in Seattle with this film captured by Fulcrum Media.
Footage from all the tour stops will be posted over the next couple of weeks.
• In the Boston area this week? You can catch Hall of Famer Dennis "Cribber" Warsen's Flatball Film on Wednesday night!
Check out the USA Ultimate mobile app!
The app is available for free for both iOS and Android.
The app allows you to follow events, update scores, keep up with news, watch videos, check rules and read the USA Ultimate magazine.
• ICYMI: Most recent USA Ultimate Weekly
Is there something you'd like to see here in future weeks? Let us know at #usauweekly.
Would you like to see USA Ultimate Weekly in your inbox?
Have any questions or comments? We welcome community feedback and discussion made in a respectful manner. Please refrain from profanity or personal attacks, as such public comments negatively reflect on our sport and community.