Would you like to learn more about USA Ultimate and how to help develop ultimate in your community? Below you can read about a number of ways to get involved. USA Ultimate headquarters are based in Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Digital Marketing & Communications Manager
- Location: USA Ultimate Headquarters - Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Letters of application and resumes should be submitted to Andy Lee, Director of Marketing & Communications - HR@usaultimate.org.
- Applications will be accepted beginning immediately and will be accepted until the position is filled.
- Job Description
Request for Proposals:
- No RFPs currently posted, please check back soon!
Team USA Coaching
No positions are currently posted, please check back soon!
Dept/Title: Sports Marketing and Communications Internship
- Location: USA Ultimate national headquarters in Colorado Springs
- Preference will be given to candidates working towards a degree in communications, journalism, electronic publishing/website design, marketing/business or sports administration.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, experience with electronic publishing and website maintenance is a plus.
- Knowledge of ultimate, or playing experience, is beneficial but not required.
- Assistance with day-to-day maintenance and updating of website.
- Helping to facilitate media and public relations efforts, corporate marketing initiatives.
- Editorial assistance with USA Ultimate Magazine.
- Administrative responsibilities, research, archiving and other duties as assigned by Director - Marketing and Communications.
- Deadline/Application: Please send a résumé, professional references and two work samples via email to email@example.com.
Dept/Title: Community Development Internship: Affiliate & State Organization Programs
Position descriptions for primary leaders of the State-Based Ultimate Organization initiative. Up to 3 of the following organizations are being planned to begin operations in 2017 with funding from USAU:
Remote Volunteer Openings
- Regional Youth Director (West)
Job Description and Application
Deadline - rolling
See this page for a list of vacancies. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
See this page for a list of vacancies. Contact email@example.com for more information.
USA Ultimate Archives:
Local Team Coaching
Youth and college teams nationwide are searching for coaches to help take them to the next level. They need parents, former and current players and those simply interested in supporting players in a team environment to fill this role. There are a number of things you can do to get involved as a coach.
Find out How to Become a USA Ultimate Coach
Participate in the USA Ultimate Coaching Development Program to learn the skills and techniques fundamental to coaching ultimate teams of all levels;
Help start a team at your local middle school, high school, university or your own child's school;
Local organizations are often in need of coaches to assist, chaperone, mentor and guide youth teams in local leagues;
Working with existing coaches as an assistant coach provides a supportive environment for learning and allows coaches to shares the responsibilities;
Contact USA Ultimate for additional suggestions on where to look for coaching opportunities.
Are you interested in the rules of the game? Would you enjoy the fast-paced job of following a game down on the field, watching every play, while moving along with the players? In addition to arbitrating on disputed calls and handling conduct issues, observers assist with keeping time, keeping score, serving as an adult "supervisor" at youth games, acting as an official source for reporting information to/from a game, and helping inform players about how the game is expected to be played. With the tremendous growth our sport is experiencing, more and more observers are needed. Become a certified observer today!
Attend an Observer Training Clinic and become a certified observer;
Become an Instructional Observer. These game officials serve in a distinct (and somewhat reduced) role, compared with standard Observers, and focus primarily on providing instructional information about the game, helping players learn to self-officiate, and monitoring logistical and other factors necessary to facilitate game play.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the Observer program.
For questions about additional opportunities, contact email@example.com.